Manage content for your entire mobile portfolio in one spot
Phunware’s Content Management Engine helps brands create, manage and publish content across multiple platforms to deliver dynamic and engaging content to their users.
Over-the-Air Content Updates
Deploy updates and new content through the cloud; no client updates or app store re-submissions required.
Everything in one spot
Manage and publish content for multiple locations across platforms within a unified dashboard.
Build your business, not infrastructure
Create and manage your content and applications without worrying about infrastructure; Phunware is built to scale and support millions of mobile users.
Multi-Platform Content Management From a Single Tool
Create, manage and publish content across multiple platforms from one user-friendly web portal.
- Update content by accessing the portal anywhere, anytime, without extensive training or dedicated staff needed.
- Highly scalable AWS S3 content storage and CloudFront CDN integration.
- Easy-to-create custom data structures with support for all supported JSON field types, including: Single Line Text, Multi Line Text, Subsections, Numbers, Media, Links, Dates, Booleans, and Lists.
Easily Upload and Manage Assets For All Your Content Needs
The Asset Manager gives you the ability to manage all assets for your content within one place.
- Upload a single asset at a time, or multiple assets in bulk.
- Organize and filter assets by customizable categories and types using our tagging system.
- Easily link assets to the content and templates created for your applications.
Create Reusable Templates for All Your Content Types
Content Managers can create and build templates for common content types to expedite creating new content of similar formats in the future.
- Create and save templates for common content types.
- Create new content quickly and easily from templates to save time and ensure content consistency.